Show me your ways.. and I'll show you mine
[html]

out of character stuffs

There was someone in the land who didn't belong. Tharin's hackles stood, recognizing the scent of the luperci that had been outside of the pack. He knew that the wolf didn't mean any harm, but this was a clear intrusion. He didn't care for it one bit. The muscular wolf bounded over the land, following the trail with ease. He stopped as he reached a strange human creation in the middle of the pack. He sniffed at it cautiously before moving on, continuing his run. It wasn't much farther when he spotted the wolf.

Tharin slowed his rapid arrival as Zalen's scent reached him. Confusion showed on his face. Ignatius wasn't pack, but he did smell of the alpha, and didn't seem like he knew he was trespassing. Perhaps he'd been told he could enter? Why was a mystery. Tharin couldn't think of a reason for allowing him on the lands. He let out a low woof, tail alert. Why are you on the lands? Perhaps not the best greeting, but at least the anger he'd held earlier had been replaced with a cool politeness and confusion.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread