a stitch in time
[html]
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c73/p ... memory.png); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
ooc

She knew that in Conri's old pack they had lived in a place sort of like this, in human structures close to water...so it made sense that he would want to settle here. This territory offered them things that a lot of the others hadn't been able to. Guaranteed food, water, and shelter with the mansion and lake.

Naniko realized after a few moments that she probably wasn't appearing to be as friendly or forthcoming as she usually was and that she was letting her thoughts and emotions get the better of her, so when the male stepped forward and looked at her she put on a smile. She didn't want him to think that she was like this all the time, spacey and distant, because she wasn't.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I thought that she'd brought someone else I know, so I was a bit surprised, is all. It's great to meet another Marino--she did mention you a few times" Her heart was still beating faster than usual, even though she was sure that it wasn't Conri. "Yep, I'm Naniko. Pleased to meet you too. She did speak some Itallian, but it was a little broken...she wasn't sure if she should try it in front of someone new. Savina, maybe, if they were alone...but she wasn't sure about him yet. "It must've been a long trip--please, come inside."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread