M-they may break my bones
[html]

<3

Word Count →

The young woman was content that she had accomplished something that day, wondering about how triumphant she would feel heading back to the clan. There was certainly enough to give a couple of meals to the clan, enough to actually be dubbed a bounty. Nearby, her horse grazed. The dark equine seemed totally at peace as his lips gently pulled up the sweet grasses underfoot. It made her smile, to think about such content that seemed overly personified. Horses were just animals right? That's how it should have been. As the young coyote pondered on that, she failed to hear the approaching footsteps nearby. It was until he began to speak, so surprising that her bow was raised on impulse. Even though the hunter was slow at loading it. It really was no danger to the stranger, and the weapon was lowered in a friendly manner. He had surprised her, and surely it had been an act of impulse to draw her weapon.

He introduced himself, giving his father's name. It was familiar, and it took a second to recollect. That was right. Casa do Cavalieri. The newish pack to the south. A fluffy tawny tail flicked in recognition, eyes widening curiously at his request. I'm Omni Cadeaux of Inferni...A coyote? There was many coyotes in Inferni, and surely all of them had the blood of the lithe canines thick in their veins. I think I can help you. What's their name? It didn't seem like an over-exertion to help someone out, seriously the slender woman was all for it in a way. It would be a couple of hours until her arrival in Inferni, and a couple hours more delay would be alright. Jacinto likely wouldn't mind, and Sinatrai was so interested in the ways of the clan, that Jacinto showing him around wouldn't be too bad. Omni wouldn't be missed.

Sorry that I almost tried to shoot you...I kinda--am...Flinchy. She smiled softly, keeping her bow low. If Aro had gotten the wrong idea, that she was actually hostile, things wouldn't have gone down as easily.  

<style type="text/css">
.omnicuteaux b {font-weight:bold; color:#dab2ac; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.omnicuteaux p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.omnicuteaux {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#33311c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/JXRX9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 5px 0px 500px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#838151; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; border-radius:20px;}
.omnicuteaux .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dab2ac; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.omnicuteaux .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread