detention
[html]

Even though we're damaged goods, I would love you if I could
But you are so unalarmed, by my unfortunate charm

Word Count → 348 :: OOC here

Typical, the rude woman seemed intent on following him despite his attempt to make it clear that he wasn't in any mood for company, let alone wanting to tolerate some new tribes members rudeness and pity of hers. Pushing her out of his thoughts he stepped back from Buck, noting the dirt coating the horse from head to hoof, partly due to his own neglect of the stallion and more than likely due to the buckskins tendency to magically get every speck of dirt upon his coat. “What the heck have you been up to to get that dirty” he mused allowed, asking the horse without really expecting an answer. Clambering over the stool door again he went and collected a few grooming tools, plucking away stray hair and dirt that had gathered within the various brushes from someone elses prior use of them. Shuffling the brushes around into his left arm, he flicked the latch open and entered bucks stool once more, in a more normal manner then he normally did; making sure the door was securely shut behind him.

Dumping the brushes in one corner, he picked one at random and began to work along the stallion's left flank. The woman’s words buzzed within his mind, irritating him and itching to be responded to, but all he had was words of anger and irritation to give her. Running the brush over Buck a few more times he managed to finally calm himself enough to provide the woman with some semblance of an answer. “There is no need to cook what I hunt; cooking is a pointless waste of time. What is the point of making something taste better, when at the end of the day you are only going to taste it for a moment before it reaches your stomach. One only needs to be able to hunt to prevent oneself from starving. And I don't take charity; I provide for myself, woman” with his free hand he dusted of flecks of dirt and loose hair from Buck, before continuing the task of grooming the horse.

And now I'm screaming bloody murder, as my tempature begins to drop
And my life is going numb, as my hearts about to stop

Table by the Mentors!

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Overlock+SC);
.Alakitxt1 {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align:left; margin:0px 25px; width:92%;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Alakitxt1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Alakitxt1 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.Alakitxt1 .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:65px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; line-height:55px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Alakitxt1 .lyrics {color:#2b2e34; text-align:center; font-family:Overlock SC; font-size:20px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#757677 1px 1px 1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread