step into the limelight
[html]

(319)

ems is by nat.

Mis-matched eyes waited eaglerly for some sort of acknowledgement from the older, higher in rank pack member but was somewhat dissapointed when her own enthusiasm wasn't met in the same manner. Crossing her arms, she glanced down at the ground, scraping the surface with a foot as her large tan ears rose to meet the words of the other, a greeting then the customary question of ones actions. Shrugging, she looked back up at the pregnant woman, not truely aware of how small she was at the moment. " Well, I planned to look for herbs and whatnot, scout, then maybe dip into the lands beyond the border to look for more plants Inferni clan lands don't host. "

Gesturing to her pockets, she grinned at the woman above her. " I also need to compare freshness and check my own stock for staleness. I helped a little bit in the healing of the attacks and whatever I had was mostly used up. " Pausing, she decided to stop there. Chances were that her fellow clan member wasn't particularily interested in all the small details, but possibly the bigger picture. " Are you aware of any useful plants within the lands? " She asked somewhat hopefully, raising her hand to sheild her eyes from the sun that was steadily rising in the cloudless sky, one of the few they had lately. April and may were prime month for showers.

Reaching into one of the many pockets attached to her belt, she retreived a piece of dried, seasoned rabbit meat and chewed on it softly, her mind deep in thought. If she wanted to do it simply, she could run back to the greenhouse and poke her nose in there, but she felt like she should be bringing back stuff for the clan, not taking it. Plus the greenhouse was probably low in stock as well, maybe the garden-warrior should start taking part in it's upkeep.

<style>
#ithielSie {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#ithielSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#ithielSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#ithielSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#ithielSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#ithielSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#ithielSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#ithielSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#ithielSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread