Finding my way
[html]

OOC here!

It seemed Sidra had surprised the petite wolf. The earthy figure rose quickly, striking a defensive position with lips curled up over her teeth and hackles raised. A brisk laugh escaped her at the wolf's reaction to her arrival. Of course, tip-toeing up on someone then suddenly speaking would surprise most people. Especially with Sidra's strong voice and proud demeanor. The female looked up at her, eyes wide, as she realized that there was no threat being placed upon her. Her posture relaxed, eyes remaining glued to Sidra's gold and black Optime form. She tilted her head as she looked down on her, waiting for the wolf to respond. But, no words were formed to answer her question. What a strange little wolf. Black ears twitched giving her another chance to answer, but still none came.

Sidra rolled her eyes and crouched to come eye to eye with the four legged female. She tilted her head to the other side, looking straight into the wolf's piercing blue and red eyes. Very pretty ones she might add. Opal eyes blinked back at her as she studied the stranger, finally replying with a softer tone of voice seeing that earthy wolf was a shy character. It wasn't necessary to be harsh with such small personality. "I won't bite love." A bright smile followed her words, her tail started to sway gently behind her. Hackles flattening trying to become less threatening. Sidra put down her hood to reveal her wolfish face and long braided locks.

"Tell me. What brought you here? Are you a rogue?"" She tried her best to keep a kind tone with the shy wolf. Generally she wasn't nice to most people, but seeing as the wolf was of her gender and didn't appear to be threatening, she cut her some slack.

<style>
.sidaza .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.sidaza p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.sidaza b {color:#ceb14c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.sidaza {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/DLaPt.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; }
.sidaza .inner {margin:95px 8px 6px 190px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/75pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:275px; overflow:auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread