Show me your ways.. and I'll show you mine
[html]

out of character stuffs

Tharin's dominant posture relaxed slightly, soothed by the immediate submission offered. Ignatius might be in the territory, but he was acting polite. Tharin had no complaint against him, just the simple curiosity as to why he had been allowed to roam the lands without someone watching him, or even why he had been let on the lands in the first place. He waited for the luperci to explain this to the rather confused wolf. Entertainment. His tail wagged as he was told stories would be shared. He wasn't a huge fan of them, but he liked listening to them as much as any wolf.

I'm looking forwards to that then. He glanced over at the strange strip running through it, studying it with curiosity. This land holds many treasures. I'm sure a storyteller like you could appreciate it much more than someone like me. Where he thought beauty might be seen, his mind divided it into simple sources of danger, food, and places to shelter in. Perhaps I could accompany you? Even with the explanation Tharin didn't feel safe leaving the traveler to wander through the lands on his own.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread