Part ways with your hole
[html]
Word Count :: 332 OOC:

Jiva chewed slowly as he listened to her one ear pulled back at the mention of her pack not being like that of it’s reputation, and it was a good thing he had an open mind. He looked at her with sincere eyes and smiled a little.

“My dad told me, when I was growing up that coyotes are bad, and they stole pups when they wandered off too far... Though I think that was to keep me close to him... but I had believed him for a while until I left. I had actually been saved by one and talked to many. Coyotes aren’t wolves but you guys aren’t bad. Not everyone thinks that.”

He wanted her to know that he didn’t feel that way, and he gave her a concerned look at the mention of Inferni having problems because of their heritage. He had stopped eating all together and had his full attention on the young woman. He had been proud for her for knowing how to help others when they were in need. It wasn’t something he was able to do, at least not without training, but he was more concerned about the trouble part she spoke of.

“Oh, what happened? I’m afraid I’ve been out of the loop recently.”

Which was utterly true as he rarely talked to anyone the whole time he wasn’t able to provide his pack with anything he felt he was a bane on their existance and focused more on trying to catch a meal than make friends and hear news. Then he shook his head.

“Never mind about that, it is too sore a subject. Can you teach me a thing about healing? I think I’d die if I got even a toe cut.”

He said blushing, though deep down he was sure this comment would make her smile and after her first few he wanted to see it again.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread