Show me your ways.. and I'll show you mine
[html]

out of character stuffs

He listened to the words spoken. They held the weight and wisdom he associated with storytellers. They did after all know the history and had seen many things. Ignatius seemed to know even more than the storyteller from his birth pack, if simply because he was a luperci and understood the many things about them that confused the wolf. Tharin's tail waved solemnly in reply, accepting it as truth. Tharin's tongue was rather plain, but he still liked the land he lived in, abundant with prey and good land for the pack to travel.

Tharin puffed with pride as Ignatius declared his home the most beautiful the wanderer had ever seen. He expected no less from his home. It wasn't the frozen beauty of where he was born, a place he couldn't return to, but it held it's own beauty that he was learning to love. He smiled at the words. No wolf cares to be alone. There was the occasional oddball that lived as a loner, but they tended to be dark wolves that would infect a pack if allowed in. He strode off, leading Ignatius away from the strange hard path towards Avalon, knowing that mist would be rising from the lake when they arrived.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread