Show me your ways.. and I'll show you mine
[html]

out of character stuffs

He noted the slight hesitancy with mild curiosity. Perhaps Ignatius wasn't comfortable trusting a complete stranger. It was smart, but he had chosen to live as a loner, and there really was no choice but to trust that Tharin wasn't going to injure him. The trader quickly caught up to him, walking at his side. Tharin grinned, letting them wander over the lands towards the hidden wonder in the pack.

The cheerful nature coming from the trader beside him mixed with the feel of wonder was infectious. Tharin playfully bumped his head against the trader. Surprise filled him as the stranger rushed past. The strong wolf quickly caught up, recognizing the pure joy of the run. Chuckling a little he kept his pace back, matching Ignatius without out stripping him. Gently Tharin steered him towards the more rocky land, passing through the small barricade before the land opened up, revealing the lake below.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread