Sorrow is like a dying rose
[html]

Word Count :: 000Thats fine with me he has a sloppy time line so dates are in the air Smile

His hair braided he stood in silence temped just to leave. After all he must be interrupting the ebony leader. Imhotep Still fought with minor pains from the low class wounds he had gotten. Most of what he had revived were deep bruises that would take time to heal. His mare she suffered some cuts and damage that he had to wrap.

The silence at the entry way to his leaders home held an eerie feeling. The whole land held that feeling at times but he felt at odds. The loss of one so close like a mate or a child was something that. She would most likely want to be alone but he could not help but want to talk or help her. A voice from within held power a power that compelled him to do as he was told. Opening the door way he moved into the home of the leader.

Looking at her he bowed golden eyes hitting the floor. I came to bring you a foreign trinket He spoke looking back up at her. He was careful not to look directly into her eyes but at her.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread