Don't be a Chicken
[html]

weee!

Word Count → +

Excitement flowed through the little woman’s body and caused her to practically vibrate in place. She just could not sit still, and it was becoming a bit dangerous inside the unstable building. Knowing that she could screw this all up in just a few moments, without even really meaning to, Dixie grabbed an armful of folded canvas and ropes that were all matted together. They were a lot heavier than they looked, and she stumbled a bit on her way out. One of the hanging boards scraped over her shoulder, catching and peeling at her skin roughly, leaving a thin line of blood in its wake.

Successfully having gotten out of the building, she dropped the things on the ground and huffed, glancing at her shoulder with an annoyed look on her face. I guess we could take it down from the outside and work our way in…kinda afraid to get back in there, it’s a bit shaky and I’m too jumpy. She sighed and reached out, wrapping her little hands around the wood that had caused the cut and jerking back roughly. For such a small woman, her body was surprisingly strong. The board popped off cleanly and was tossed to the side as she moved closer to reach for another. Oh, the basket can be used to store the nails…but I have a feelin’ we’ll be needin’ more room for the lot of ‘em. It’ll do to start, though.

Image courtesy of PNNL@Flickr; table code by the Mentors!

<style>
.dixiemayiku .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding-bottom: 5px;}
.dixiemayiku p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dixiemayiku b {color:#583123; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.dixiemayiku {background-color:#8d8a72; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/m8kal5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.dixiemayiku .inner {margin:0px 5px 195px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}
.dixiemayiku p.wordcount {color:#583123; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:5px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.dixiemayiku-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread