a stitch in time
[html]
WC:394

Ehno had to fight the urge to jump with joy at the current turn of events. When he woke up this morning, he half-heartedly took to the shores, guided only by blind hope that he would be able to find the ship, and one day return home. His luck had turned around, and in such a short amount of time he was discovered by his sister, had a tearful reunion, and was now standing in her new home. There was so much he wanted to do, say, and ask, but he would have to be patient. He knew the time would come for catching up soon. For now, he focused on the present. He listened again to the leader Naniko, feeling a bit of joy when he heard that Savina had spoken only of his good qualities.

He watched as the white wolf looked around the room, speaking of the mysteries of the great house. “I’d love to have the chance to explore it more.” He looked around the room once more, curious to find out more about the building, and the packlands in general. What he had seen thus far was beautiful. What more could await him beyond the old mansion? And what of the wolves here? The prospect of getting to know the locals held a sort of excitement for him as well. Yet the biggest perk to staying here would be living with his sister once more. But he would only really get that chance if he were allowed to remain here.

So when Naniko invited him to stay, the excitement was clear on his face. “I would love to stay here… and join the pack, if possible.” He looked hopefully at the pack leader. “You’d find it hard to get rid of me otherwise,” he said with a slight chuckle. Ehno then looked to his sister, sure that she would be delighted with him staying here. He had been reunited with his sister after one long year, and he didn’t intend to leave her side so quickly. They had a lot of catching up to do, so much to talk about. And the more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was time to settle in a pack again. It seemed as if that itch to go out and see the world had finally started to fade.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread