A New Home
[html]
OOC / +364

Zalen glanced over at Noah when he commanded the man to put his sword down. Zalen was not too worried about the weapon, it seemed flimsy and human made; he could have easily snapped it in half with jaws. But still, he appreciated his pack brother's concern. The male however did not place the sword down but instead stood and sheathed it; the blade must have meant a lot to him, and Zalen could understand this. He would never part with his earrings, they were the only part of his mother he had left. The connection between objects, while odd, was something that the Alpha would not judge another upon.

The former Dreamer then explained what had befallen Crimson Dreams; one of their leaders had left to their homeland, and the other could not sustain the pack on her own. It saddened Zalen but he nodded sagely; packs came and went, it was a part of life. Change had to occur, or it would not longer be life. Then the blue eyed male mentioned Soran and Zalen perked, Ah yes, she was a Dreamer once, but came with me when I requested her presence. She is one of our Gammas here, an emissary of our pack.

Finally, the male gave his name; Kota, a strong name that Zalen instantly liked, Well Kota, we would be more than glad to have you in our ranks, though you must realize that are ways are not the same as the Dreamers were. We are wolves here, natural, and we have no use for human abodes, and then, gesturing to the sheathed blades, or weapons. However, I will not ask you to part with it, for there is another here to also shares the love of these weapons, and they could aid us in a time of need.

Then, turning to Noah, Zalen did something he had never done before, What say you Noah? Do you think what I've said is fair? The Alpha was not sure why he had asked, but perhaps it was because Noah, as a subordinate, had a different understanding of the goings on of the pack, insights that he as the leader may not.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zzalenspi p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zzalenspi p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread