my many flaws
Omni was lost where she was, her scent speaking of sinful lusts and provocative tumbles. Yet, still the girl kept in mind that she belonged to someone, and letting herself go...Could speak of many wrong things, the downfall of her mateship. Blue eyes lit up, tall ears listening to the happy moan from the man beneath her fingers. And they dug into his shoulders a little more, this was alright. She could relax her friend as so. But it was his words that had her droop her ears in sorrow. She couldn't be his, couldn't give him what they both instinctually wanted. Alex...I'm-I'm mated... She said in quiet agony, she wanted this man. But her mateship was more valuable than anything she could wish for. H-He's back home... 

Her hunting trip had dragged on much too long, and she was due back in Inferni. I'm so sorry... Blue eyes visually pouted, aft to let herself go to Alex, but not inclined to ruin things with Jacinto. Omni smiled softly, moving away to lie against a tree. He was welcome to sit with her, so softly the girl patted the ground beside her. I mean...You're very nice and all...B-but my mate--I can't hurt me...He's never done anything to hurt me.

Messages In This Thread