M-they may break my bones
/failpost <.< russshhh at school 

Omni smiled softly, dropping her best bow to the ground softly. Aro seemed nice enough, and the way he inquired about that certain coyote, she wondered about what he knew about Inferni and the clan. There really was no use in asking, as it was much better to have things unravel without disturbances. The oceanic eyes of the man were indeed very pretty, and she found herself seeking the sea eyes for more answers, seeking the antidote to her curiosity. And of course it was answered, Omni cocked her head to the side slightly to the side as the name was given. Clover Love Lykoi...Hmm...There's a lot of Lykoi in Inferni, my mate is Lykoi. But I believe, she isn't in the clan. Maybe the slave pack near? Sasola I think? The girl repeated thoughtfully, there was many of her mate's cousins within the Nova Scotia lands. 

What Aro said next delighted, blue eyes lighting up. She smoked. She could admit to that, yet her times daily of having a nice puff had dwindled some. Considering, that she believed that Sinatrai getting high was probably not a good thing...Large silver-hopped ears stood at full mast, a smile spreading across her face. I smoke, man! Omni grinned, watching him play with the leaves she loved so dear. The feeling of a good high could be anything better than the world. From where she stood, Omni was able to smell the little leaves, anticipating when they would actually be lit and going into the open air. It's a bit of a habit...I admit, but still...Nothing better, right? The coyote gave her friend a grin, settling cross-legged on the ground. 

Messages In This Thread