Hidden Relation
[html]

OOC here!

Alex smiled as he saw the small pretty thing comes from behind the trees. Her smile was much like his own and to see her come towards him with hips swaying to his voice was a pleasant sight to see. He kept his song going making it nice and slow to match that walk of hers. She was smaller than he and yet perfectly proportioned. Beautiful hair, curves, eyes and a smile to match. As Alex looked to her he couldn't help but notices that her cute little smile was so alike his. His tail moved with her hips as his hands rested gently on the bark of the tree that he was leaning against. As he neared the end of the song he pushed from the tree and met her in a open area and he stopped as he looked into her eyes and his voice trailed off with the end of the song. He looked her over, not hiding the fact and tilted his head lightly to the side before putting out his hand. And what, may I call this pretty jewel that I found in the middle of a forest?There was no way for him to know that this "pretty little thing" was in some way related to him, so there was no caution in his actions, only the same drive and teasing nature there always was. Things were going to get very interesting.

<style>
.alexwonder .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.alexwonder p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.alexwonder b {color:#AAF7E6; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.alexwonder {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... airway.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#20A185; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.alexwonder .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread