one eight seven
[html]
I haven’t seen that movie in so long! I’ll have to “rent” it. Big Grin And goodness I replied.

She looked a bit more settled. If he didn’t already feel as though they were alike, her nervousness that matched his so perfectly made him think they were even more similar. And he liked that. He had a hard time finding others he felt connected to… It made him incredibly happy that Savina was one of these. He wished he understood fully why this was. When she told him she had liked the poem, the shine in her eyes made him feel like she really, really had.

He was certain that Savina had been told she was pretty on many occasions, by many boys who were probably more worthy of saying so than he was. Her expression of mild surprise and then delight caught him off guard. Even more did her returned compliment. He felt his heart leap; Kansas hadn’t been expecting that. Hoping for it, hoping that she approved of him, but not allowing himself to think she might. Thank you. Sometimes Kansas was such a pansy; good thing he knew it.

If you want… I can read you more sometime. Out of this book, or something else. I don’t have many; books are hard to find. But I would like…I’d be happy to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread