almost believing this was not pretend
[html]

CERTAINLY NOT YOU. You're better than roman history, bb. This is crap, sorry, but I'm busier at work than I thought today @_@;

It was too difficult, imagining a life in another home, another family. Giselle squeezed her eyes shut and tried to imagine them with his family, crossing the seas to Italy. She didn't exactly know what the place was like, but it seemed even further from the last trace of her family here, surrounding her. Oh, how she so desperately wished to go back a page and find everything has gone back to normal. Unfortunately, the tale must go on. Silently, she breathed through her nose the scents of the trees and imagining leaving it behind. When Silvano made the decision that would affect their lives going forward, she only had the strength to nod. Well.. I trust you, she said in a still shaky voice.

The mention of Heritage brought a pang of guilt on the woman's heavy heart, and regretted not having visited the growing colt for some time. In an effort to find something happy to speak of, Giselle managed a small, courteous smile. Oh, how is Heritage? I haven't.. gone to visit him in a while. She attempted to sound eager, only delaying the inevitable that they would soon have to return to the Dream lands and prepare for their departure. I hope he's alright.... I hope we all will be. The final words, though in a quieter tone, would be impossible not to hear from the male's close proximity.

<style type="text/css">
.elle-sadsky1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8abdb7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #111111; }
.elle-sadsky1-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#a1a88c; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000000; text-align:center;}
.elle-sadsky1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.elle-sadsky1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#3c5b55; background-image:url(http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5152 ... sadsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #cddda7; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c4c4c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.elle-sadsky1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.elle-sadsky1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.elle-sadsky1-border1 {width:503px; border:1px solid #a6b58c; margin:0 auto;}
.elle-sadsky1-line1 {width:475px; border-bottom:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Image © BSOD90@Flickr
[/html]

Messages In This Thread