taste the night
[html]

(403)

Instant regret washed over her as accusations were thrown about; the pain she'd just inflicted on him was uncalled for and gratuitous. Their predicament made her head reel to the point where his chest pressing against her back became her focal point; her source of comfort. The Soulstorm heir could not have foreseen the brusque movement on his part, his abrupt removal from their serene proximity. Suddenly the night air felt colder against her body and their roles reversed; it was her turn to show signs of dread and agitation. Was he leaving? This became a fear of great magnitude; although she had expected to coax some kind of reaction out of her beau, him releasing her this quickly had not been part of her plan. With timed precision, she followed the fluctuation in his body by rolling onto her back- propping herself up lightly on her elbows and readying herself to protest.

''Where are y-'' she paused immediately, letting the remainder of her words rumble in the back of her throat when his massive body realigned itself on top of hers. She froze as he spoke, his explanation becoming a faint hum in the background. Her foremost preoccupation was the dominance he unabashedly exerted; the way his limbs acted as pillars around her body. Lilin was caged in, anchored in place; and while she did not fear him, her caribbean orbs went wide with bewilderment. The initial shock passed and her brain finally registered the distress controlling his actions, the pained look clouding his glazed irises, and his tone of voice. While his revelation made little sense from a logical standpoint, Lilin understood it this time. She would have struggled just as much to explain if he'd asked. Even now, although he'd taken the first steps and openly shared his feelings, she didn't know how to respond to them. ''I'm sorry,'' she offered genuinely, wanting to soothe the agony she'd created.

''I just needed time to think, I didn't meant to hurt you. I'm so sorry,'' she blurted then, shaking her head miserably before she allowed her own two pools of blue to fill with unshed tears. Both of her arms snaked around his upper body then, resting lightly on his back. It was the only thing she dared to do; hoping it would be enough to provide the little comfort he needed. ''I'll always come back, I promise.''

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread