A New Home
[html]
OOC / +1

Zalen put a hand, in a gesture of calming, when Noah moved forward to subtly snarl at the male, Noah… He hissed quietly, not in anger, but in a gentle warning. The gray male had seemed on edge lately, angry. Zalen was no longer sure if it was because of his earlier punishment, or something else. Perhaps it was the females… they were setting everyone on edge.

Kota spoke briefly about his coming by the blade and this perked Zalen’s interest; a spirit? Suddenly he understood much more the attachment to the weapon, he supposed it was as his attachment to the two ruby feathers tied in his mane. Even now he was sure his great-grandmothers spirit watched over them, perhaps she was even a part of the rain.

Kota continued, and his reasoning for wanting his own den was made clear; Zalen could not help it, and his maw broke into a smile and then a laugh, Ah! I see, do not worry, when such a time comes you may feel free to elope with your mate into the woods for a time. That’s what he supposed the others were doing anyway, he had yet to see Insomnia and Shadow, nor Augustus and Ciara; copulating anywhere near the den-site, which was probably for the best.

Suddenly, a loud burst of thunder cracked seemingly right above them, and Zalen flinched instinctively, but then calmed and shook his head of the rain, Come, let’s be out of this weather. Noah and I will show you back to the den, where you may meet the others. And with a nod, Zalen dropped again to all fours and began the trek back to the heart of the territory.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zzalenspi p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zzalenspi p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread