M - this is my song
[html]

WC:: 000/ Heya! Nat said it was cool if I responded before you Shannon. <3.

Suddenly the musk of a new male hit her like a brick wall. This was the odor so heavily drenched upon the surrounding fauna clearly marking the territory of the pack, this Drin knew without a doubt was the signature scent of the Alpha. Palaydrian had already been in a submissive state from the get go for the silver three-legged male, but when the wave of scent invaded her nostrils, she naturally let out a soft whimper and readjusted her stance once again to get even lower to the earth. Her curiosity got the best of her when the wind shifted and she could tell the new male was in hot pursuit. Shyly, the siamese coated femme dared to glance up with her bi colored eyes, one sea glass and one dappled gold to catch a glimpse of the approaching werewolf. Onyx hues filled her vision for two seconds before she was staring back down at her lilac hued paws.

I don’t have to be ashamed of my were form here... she thought, already collecting what information she had from that miniscule glance. The Alpha painted his fur which was odd for her to see, but at the same time alluring. What did this marking mean? She had also taken stock of the feathers in his braided mane and wondered if the wolves in these parts were more accustomed to living on two feet instead of four, or in the silver wolf’s instance...three. Drin wasn’t sure how she felt about that as the gift Syliat had given her family was saw seen as taboo in her birthpack and the only time she shifted openly was when she was alone or with her family. She liked her optime form, she felt stronger...and more able to change the minds of the males who had taken interest in her during her first heat cycle two months ago, but they disliked her because they thought she was a freak. Anger welled in her chest, but she pushed it away when she could almost feel the Alpha’s breath touching her fur.

Hello.” Pure and simple as that. She would’ve been surprised, but her nerves prompted her to speak up at once. “I-I am honored to be in your presence,” immediately she felt like an idiot. What the hell?!I mean...hello to you too,” she breathed out in a low sigh. Wow...that could’ve gone a lot better... she thought just staring at her paws and hoping her extreme embarrassment wasn’t apparent.

<style>
.palayacai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.palayacai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.palayacai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.palayacai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/b6oC0.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #282e1c; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.palayacai .inner {margin:235px 5px 5px 5px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/50pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:255px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread