An Expedition
[html]
Word Count :: 000 sorry for the wait, everyone! Set on the 4th! Big Grin information on what this is is here! there is no posting order; please allow melissa to post before posting, however! Smile

Although sobered by the loss of one of their founding member, Orin, she was glad to have the opportunity to shed light on Cercatori d'Arte's name - and to make friends with their newest neighbor as well. She guided the caravan by driving the horses this time, and she could scent Cour des Miracle's scent on the wind - they were close to to the pack, and perhaps she would see Orin there as well; although it had just been two days before that she had said she was leaving, she may have made the journey quickly enough - the court was not too far from her Artisan home.

Excitement filled her - a rare emotion for her, but welcome nonetheless. It filled her as she saw the borders of the court - pulling the reins of the lead horse towards it, she took a deep breath and finally pulled them to a stop at the border. She looked behind her into the caravan and called out to the members of d'Arte as well as the Cavalieri members who accompanied her - "we're here!" she called jovially. Putting her mind to the task at hand, she smiled as she thought of the various goods they had brought to trade - and the friendships they would forge with the ones they traded with.

Waiting for the others to get down, she leapt from the caravan and landed on the soft grass - she was glad to stand after such a long time of sitting down. She looked at Jazper, the Casa di Cavalieri leader, and smiled before waiting for him to howl so that she could join and call the members of the court to their trading excursion.

Shadows growing in my mind, Ones I just can't leave behind. I'm not strong enough to pay this ransom. One more monster crawled inside, But I swear I saw it die

Image courtesy of Guwashi999

<style>
.GR2_Valentine p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Valentine b {font-family:verdana; color:#dabf55; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Valentine {background-color:#202741; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000c23; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4862/atable18.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:210px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #dabf55; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Valentine .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #090c19; }
.GR2_Valentine .name {text-align:right; font-familyBig Grinamion; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Valentine .lyrics {color:#dcd4ad; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_Valentine .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#e8e9eb; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread