Let St. Christopher Guide You. AW
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: >.< Im so sorry it took me so long. I'll be quicker.

They were certainly a kind lot, the woman pleasantly observed, though oddly mixed which only added to the whimsical allure. She found herself smiling without reason, which could hardly be considered strange, but she felt the following chuckle was oddly placed given the nature of their approach to the borders. She imagined one was expected to mourn at the loss of a large claim to a territory... especially when its failure was pointed out for her with each passing gust of wind. But the she-wolf was not saddened, but rather touched by the consideration of a stranger and the comical addition of the band's smallest and unafraid companion. Her smile grew as the little one's golden form came bounding toward her against the protests of his she-wolf.

Carefully she lowered herself to the ground, splaying her forelimbs on either side of the kitten in an open hold. Her gaze was kind as she looked to him and was reminded of a tiny dark form that had been hers to care for a time. She looked to the female with amusement for the little one's antics then let her expression return calm as she addressed the offer presented. "I do appreciate your concern," she said with only sincerity in her voice. "Though the borders have faded, there are still some that reside on these lands though we do not claim it as our own."

A veil of red surrounded the kitten as she lowered her muzzle toward him. Her ears remained forward conveying her attention to the wolf and fox, but was quite enthralled by her willingly 'captured' prize. "These lands are free," she continued though with a softer tone as if speaking only to the kitten in her grasp. "But we are not above seeking aid from others... and you are very kind to offer. May I know your names?"

310 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread