A Day in the Life of Simplicity
[html]
Words - 200+

Perhaps tackling the woman he was so happy to see wasn’t the best idea given both of their damaged frames. He felt it on impact with her, a searing pain where his ribs were still cracked and healing. His other scratches were healed enough that they gave little protest. They ached with all his movements and had become something of an expected discomfort. A yelp signified that she too was still feeling the tare in her shoulder. But she would live. He knew the female was tuff and didn’t feel too much guilt for the discomfort caused. It was nice to have her close once again.

When the two stood and faced each other, Jaden didn’t give up his guise of a hunter. His tail swayed high and his stance stayed wide. Challenge was written all over his obsidian body. A kill to be proud of indeed, he said with the devious grin still about his features, Of course I missed you. I was begging to worry that maybe you had decided to tackle another cougar all by yourself. Referring to the beast that had left them both so scarred was done lightly for it now was just a trophy in their den. The Alaskan straightened up a little when asked of his violent intentions. I have no wish to defeat a wounded warrior.He lied, We both know how that would inevitably turnout, the challenge was evident for the first time in his voice. He cast his eyes to the side with a sigh in a manner of over acted superiority before those blues returned to regard her with a playful grin.

Jaden does. Jaden speaks. Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenzz b {font-weight:bold; color:#3f6934; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #11290b; }
.jadenzz p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.jadenzz {margin:0 auto; width:440px; background-color:#395437; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/23jq45d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 280px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#516d4a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.jadenzz p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.jadenzz p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread