A Day in the Life of Simplicity
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Sizing prey of a different kind, her gaze did not miss the purposefully calculated sway of his tail. The posture of a beast lying in wait, anticipating the move of a yet to be claimed assailant. X'yrin felt a different kind of smile work its way to her muzzle, peeling back her lips subtly to flash only a hint of bloodstained teeth before her expression seamlessly morphed into a facade of calm.

Two could certainly play this game...

"Defeat?" she growled softly, with tail raising high and swaying in taunting sweeps. "You may have bested me the last time... but that was only because I was not used to this form." Feeling her towering form had hunched gradually, she returned her stature to its fullest height, raising her head in a proud display. "I assure you I would not make such an amateur mistake again. Actually..." she brought the tip of her claw to her nose in thought. Her eyes never leaving the tantalizing taunt of his tail. "As you are now... I would be more worried in defeating you. I have no intention of crippling you further." She accepted his challenge and rose to the occasion treading just as playful along this line of banter leading into the inevitable predators' game.

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread