Call me Baby..when you're old enough..
He watched as the girl seemed upset by him pointing out her injury. She shouldn't be so hard on herself. "..well, however, the injury occurred, ya' shouldn't be so upset or embarrassed by it.." He went about his polishing, finishing it off as she spoke about her gloves needing it. He gave a soft smile, "..ah, I see this..they're a little wore.." He smiled, gently taking them from her and placing one down beside him, "..if you want, I can show you how to polish..but if you want, I can just polish them, when you need them done...though, I kinda like the last one...let's me talk to you more," he grinned softly at her, his ocean blue eyes meeting her own eyes. She was an adorable looking girl, looked kind-hearted.

He dipped his rag, then began to polish the fingerends down until he had just the back and palm area. His circular motions covering the areas. He was quick, and in a way it didn't take long to do gloves, there were just smaller ends, and detailed areas to have done. Finally, he got out his dry rag and wiped away any excess. The one glove looking nearly brand new except a few dings, but he couldn't fix those, "..Look at that!" He mused handing the finished glove to her, "You like?" He asked as he picked up the second glove and repeated what he had done to the other. "You'll have a pair of pretty gloves.."

He handed her the second glove once finished, "..now put'em on, let me see just how pretty they look.." If she did as he requested he would smile, "...you look a little dangerous with those on! I don't wanna mess with you!" He pretended to be intimidated.

Messages In This Thread