april showers
[html]

The woman smiled as he spoke of his pack, and Skoll wondered just what the reason for the grin was. Was she glad to see someone of the pack, or did she not believe that he was a prince? He had gotten smiles for many reasons, but he decided this time to trust that it was a good smile.

She wasted no time in asking question, and he wagged his tail at her nuzzle. “That’s cool,” he said of her profession, and frowned thoughtfully. “I don’t remember traders coming, but I don’t think they’d say no; I mean, everyone needs stuff. And they went to the festival to trade, too.” He had gotten a couple of free books out of the deal, which made him happy.

“What kind of stuff do you have?” the wolfdog asked after a moment, uncharacteristically shyly; he didn’t know if she still had more questions or if it’d be fine if he asked one of his own.

<style type="text/css">
.shbsun b {font-weight:bold; color:#532f00; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun t {font-style:italic; color:#532f00; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun p:first-line {font-weight:bold; font-size:16px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun p:first-letter {font-weight:bold; font-size:18px; letter-spacing:0px; text-shadow:#655f29 1px 1px 2px;}
.shbsun .ooc {text-align:right; padding:5px 10px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px;}
.shbsun p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shbsun {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#afaf4d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/UdImJ.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid 36390f; padding: 355px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: garamond, sans-serif; font-size:15px; color:#36390f; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread