mağaralarda yatan şey
[html]
LEVENT KARTAL
i tried running away from me, convince me that i've grown

but i can't change so unnaturally, demons they follow me

convinced that i have grown, but found out all my reasons for insanity

A howl struck the air like thunder, and Levent pricked his ears. Slowly, his lips grew tight as he turned his head in the direction of the cry. He hadn’t expected to find the blonde dog here, not when she was so much a loner. What moral pack would take her in and fuel her profession? Or perhaps she was playing them; he didn’t know, but a million theories raced through his mind as he stood waiting at the border. Each was wildly different from the next, and few were plausible or simple. As much time as it seemed like they spent together, he did not know the woman at all.

The Turkish man smiled colorfully and dipped his body in an elaborate bow, not serious at all but somehow too silly to be mocking; if anything, he was mocking himself with the flamboyant ritual. “Like a sultan,” he answered her loudly, grinning as he rose from his bow. It was not quite true, as he’d yet to find any true gem in this wilderness, but it was only a matter of time. Until then, he could not complain about the treatment he’d gotten here.

He decided to get to the chase, ignoring the cat pressed against his leg. “And you? How is this pack treating you?”

table by raze; pattern by dinpattern

<style type="text/css">
.Delevch {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/LDhEc.gif') repeat; width:80%; min-width:500px; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border: 4px double #fff;}
.Delevch .Title {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:5px; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; color:#6e8e5d; font-family: 'Metamorphous';}
.Delevch .SubTitle {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:10px 5px 5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family: 'Metamorphous'; line-height:10px;}
.Delevch .SubTitle2 {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family:verdana; line-height:10px;}
.Delevch .Input {margin:10px 20px; border:1px double #fff; background:#c5c5c5; color:#272727; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.Delevch .Input b {color:#394930; font-family:georgia; text-shadow:#272727 1px 1px 3px;}
.Delevch .Input p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px;}
.Delevch .Input w {color:#fff; font-family:georgia; font-weight:bold; text-shadow:#272727 1px 1px 3px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread