[M] A book's the way to go
[html]
Word Count :: 233 OOC: Shaw stinketh at the end lol.

The scene before him suddenly became all too familiar, except he was on two legs, not four and it was another woman, another... but he couldn’t think straight nor could he understand exactly what was going on. He didn’t want to think about it though. It just felt more like de ja vu than anything else. He didn’t pull back though, not yet at least. He was far too intoxicated by both the woman and being near the sound of the sea as it moved to and from the shore. He didn’t have to move away though, and he didn’t want her but he didn’t move. He could give her a soft smile at her question. It was a simple enough question.

“I miss talking to them, being with them physically... but I know deep down they will always be with me in my heart. We all have to go our seperate ways.”

He could tell she was now homesick and he nudged her with his head again, reassuringly. He knew that no matter what happened he was her pack brother and he would look out for her. He wouldn’t say it though instead he was sure to show it. He was certain that he could look out for her as anyone would with those they cared for. Be it for a day or since they were born.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread