one eight seven
[html]
wc 407

Savina was happy that her bringing up the fire hadn't made him upset. She wondered if the old lands that Kansas, Naniko, and many of the other wolves who lived here were much different than these. The wolfess couldn't really imagine that they were, but who knows. Topography was weird sometimes. "Does any of your family live here? Are you close to your parents and siblings?" Family was a very important thing to the Italian wolf. Hers was small, but each of them mattered so much to her. She was curious how important such things were to Kansas. What his relationships were like with the members of his family.

It made the femme feel good that he was interested in what her life was like as well. He must really truly like her. It wasn't the kind of attention she was used to getting at all. But she was certainly relishing it. "Well, you probably can tell, but I haven't been here very long. I ended up here by accident really. I was born and grew up in a place called Italy, its across the ocean. I lived in a pack with my mother, sister, and brother. I never really had a father, he didn't want us, so he disowned my mother and us all. My brother went to go see the world, and my sister disappeared after she had a miscarriage. It was just my mother and I for the longest time. But just about two months ago there was an accident and she...she..." Savina began to choke on the words in her throat and tears began to well up behind her jade orbs. All of the emotions she was experiencing over the cream male was making her more vulnerable than she usually was. The topic of her mother was never easy, but she had been getting better about it. Until right now that is.

The sable girl took a few moments to compose herself, breathing deep. "She...died. After that I accidentally ended up on a ship. During the voyage there was a storm and the ship sank and I got carried out to sea. The next thing I remember was waking up on the shore east of here." It all sounded so adventurous, especially after that wolf Asmodai had talked of it as such. Funny that the whole boat ordeal all took place because of an accident. She supposed it was quite an adventure though.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread