Approaching The Border
[html]
<style>
.naniko .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.naniko p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.naniko b {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px; }
.naniko {background-color:#1e252b; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... naniko.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:12px; color:#141b21; width:375px; text-align:justify; }
.naniko-border {width:379px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.naniko .inner {margin:10px 10px 190px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... nikobg.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>

Feel free to write that she walked away or whatnot - good place to end, no? :3 I'll get our thread started tomorrow!

Naniko was not openly strict or cruel to members because she did not need to be. She had earned the respect of the pack and had proven herself more than capable; she always kept her word when it came to the pack, and they knew that. If they broke a pack law, they would be punished and would pay for their crimes. If they did something to piss her or the other leaders off bad enough, they could be left in the pits for days without food or water. How long could a canine survive without water? She wasn't sure, but she was ready to find out if she was crossed.

So to others it might seem as if she were rather carefree or lax in her procedures...when in reality, she spent most free moments thinking of new and twisted ways to punish those who broke the laws of the land. She waited patiently for him to decide if the dens that they passed were suitable. It was an important decision, where one would be spending their time when not in the service of their pack, and she did not mind waiting. "Works perfectly for me. This is where I'll leave you, for now. I will gather furs and meet you here later. If I see that you're resting by the time I get back, I'll leave them just inside the entrance."

Table by Jenny!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread