Yummy in my Tummy! [p]
[html]

OOC here.

She certainly was curious! Well, as long as Terra didn't give away anything important, like size and things that they needed, there was no harm in talking about it. She'd make sure to tell Palaydrian who in the pack knew about the court as well, so she could ask them her questions as well. I'm a courtesan. Not a fighter, and not interested in being one. Telling stories is more fun. She did tricks as well for entertainment, and that was Terra's core in the end, working to amuse herself.

Terra shook her head at the question. She knew what trade was, but Terra definitely didn't do that. She was a thief, taking what she wanted. Trading was hard, especially when it was so much more fun to steal it from the unsuspecting victim. That's nice. What's gardening? Perhaps it meant making clothes, or building stuff, or something else like that. Terra didn't really have a very good grasp on anything humanized.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread