one mile to every inch
[html]

OOC:

WC:300+

As he got closer and the female slid from her horse the size difference became overly noticeable. The younger women ended halfway up the warrior’s torso, his massive frame dwarfing her on foot. He watched with a crooked smile and rolled his eyes as she patted the black and white paint, defending him from his fantasized fate. I suppose he does straighten up when he needs to…. after he’s done complainin’ about the work. Although Vito was quite large and broad the stallion was resistant to any sort of working, much preferring to laze around the fields of Casa munching on the grass and showing off to the female horses and any spectators who would watch him.

As she introduced herself the warrior extended a large hand in greeting, Well it’s nice to met you Alyssum. I’d love to hear about what you know of us. He chuckled in a medium baritone voice, All good things I hope. He listened on, captivated by her bright green eyes, he had never seen such a shade before. His large ears perked up as she offered to help around the pack, perhaps she was looking to join? Picking up on her teasing Jazper replied, Well if you have any skills in healing I could use some herbs for a pain in my butt. Yellow eyes narrowed as he looked at the horse who know left Aly’s side to prance over to the friendly giant who reluctantly took his big head in both hand, supporting the head with one head and stroking it with another.

Turning his attention back to the female he looked her over quickly. She held a similar frame to a wolf but had thin, long limbs with a thinner face of a coyote. Although probably not considered tiny to a normal sized wolf the women looked very fragile to him. What skills do you have that my family and friends could benefit from? Casa is a home for all those who seek one but you will be required to protect your brothers and sisters and help those in need. You will also be expected to assist around the pack lands with whatever hobbies or skills you have. Even I am willing to do patrols and exercise a horse. With his last comment he winked at the fae. Although he was a leader now his personality had not changed, Jazper would forever be a friendly giant always willing to lend a hand.

<style type="text/css">
.javicai b {font-weight:bold; color:#abc7ac; text-shadow:#162e17 1px 1px 2px;}
.javicai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.javicai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#697f6a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Wdv21.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #536654; padding:0px 0px 227px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3b3a4; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.javicai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.javicai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.javicai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread