A beachside home? A dream come true
"I can see why you would be keen on the idea of boats, then." He replied. This Inferni group seemed to be a real problem for the wolves of this place. He knew that for his part, he'd be safe from them. He was smart enough not to get boxed into a corner, and strong enough to hold his own long enough to escape any hopeless situation. After all, he had escaped terrible odds like those in recent history. Still, the wolves of Phoenix Valley probably had ample reason to be concerned. If the occasion arose, would be forfeit his lie and do something, or run? His duty required him to run in that situation, he knew, but for the first time that didn't wholly make up his mind.

"I wouldn't bet on the success of that venture," he smiled wryly. "The adventure in him is still a lot stronger than mine. He may linger here for a time, hopping around the lands here, but eventually he'll get bored and leave, perhaps coming back for a visit from time to time." Lies. He knew they were, but it was fun to pretend this was real. To not think about the truth while he spoke to the wolves here.

Messages In This Thread