Call me Baby..when you're old enough..
The girl seemed to take his words to heart, but who really knew. He smiled at her finding her to be quite cute. She was young, but so serious. Why was she so serious? She was a pup, she shouldn't be so focused on things like she was. It made him look at her not as a pup, but as a young adult. She giggled and he smiled again at her, she was a cute pup. He handed her back her gloves and said his little joke she came at him like a pup, reminding him that she was a just that; a pup. Her little punches came toward him, and he stood with hands up, "Uh, oh! Did I just help the enemy out!?" His eyes darted around and he found a stick, "...don't make me defend myself!" His voice holding a playful air as he readied himself for battle. He chuckled a little, ready if she wanted to play duel. It would be amusing as Aro never dueled with women, let alone little girls. He wasn't sexiest but he did believe female's should never have to fight...and in a way he wasn't all that attracted to women who were battle ready. He didn't mind them knowing how to fight, but that was it.

So, to play fight with the girl, it was taboo to him, but he didn't show it. This was a pack made up of primarily warriors, and girls needed to know how to fight too.

Messages In This Thread