golden bells [dnd]
[html]

Word Count → 226 ::
No worries at all! Slow me probably wouldn't have replied any sooner anyhow. :3 <3

She was not afraid of the approach of the young man for everyone here was Family, even if their faces were not instantly recognizable. Instead, a grin blossomed upon her features and light yellow eyes lifted from the work occupying her fingers and sought the face that accompanied the voice which had succeeded into permeating the slight haze, where the wind had been unsuccessful. Hi there, Reykr. It’s lovely to meet a new face. I’m Clover Lykoi. A hand lifted from the blossoms only to pat the empty space beside her, indicating that he could join her if he so pleased. I’d love the company. Daisy and I decided to do some flower picking. Forsythia. That’s what these are called. Their bright yellow looks so lovely against the white of Daisy’s mane. I thought I’d string some together, and braid some into her hair.

As she took a long drag off the joint still held in her mouth, her pale yellow gaze regarded the man beside her. He was rather handsome and clearly of some sort of mottled canine blood. In fact, his aesthetics reminded Clover an awful lot of a particular distant family member from the clan of her blood. As she let the smoke slowly billow from both nose and mouth, the girl tentatively raised a hand in offering. Would you like some, love?

<style>
.clover-x02-box {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/eJOxs.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:160px; height:250px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.clover-x02 {font-family:'trebuchet ms', verdana, geneva, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.clover-x02 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.clover-x02 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.clover-x02 p { text-indent:50px; padding:0; margin:10px 0; }
.clover-x02 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread