electricity
[html]

you’ll find me climbing back to heaven

Word Count → xx ::i'msorryi'msorryi'msorryi'msorry!! PP'd her moving into the lands, is that ok? Also, this sucks and I suck.

He felt different around Naniko than he did the other women in his pack. It was strange that he was only really acknowledging this as he stood outside her borders, far removed from the beautiful region he called home, but Naniko made his heart beat just a little bit faster, flurry a little more in anticipation of her next words. And - oh, her words! They spilled from her lips easily and with confidence, and they were not twirled with the frivolous niceties so many other women worked so hard to incorporate into their tones. Shandom's dark lips were curved into a contented smile at the mere sound of her words - the Angela relaxed him in a way he hadn't quite been famliar with since losing his Lea.

Oh, Lea - his Lea. What would she think of this, the feelings he knew could come to fruition if he spent more time with the pale woman? He knew his father - Farax, not Gyek - would approve of such a match, even if he never truly knew the man. But she was white like him, and had the loveliest green-jade eyes. They could, in time, show up in the Qi'Vaex line. Lea, though, might have felt jealousy at oine point. Perhaps then she would have understood how he felt to see her with Jax, to see her golden eyes transfixed on a male who shone like the sun despite his lowly status in a pack where the balance of power tipped towards Shandom himself. She had never loved him like that, had not loved him because of his stately position - no, even with all his power and knowledge, Lea had never given herself over to him. That was all he'd ever really wanted.

But the Gamma could not afford to lose himself in a world that no longer existed, and he slipped back into the life he had created for himself. I suppose they do owe you, he smiled easily, dark voice a shade lower than normal for no reason he could articulate to himself. What would they do without my rugged good looks to get them through the day? At some point I'll have to repay Anathema - pretty ladies should not be the ones doing all the saving. At least, not in the stories I heard as a child. It was true - Etienne had been a very male dominant culture, and though he'd never really thought about it , he supposed the womanizing traits he'd constantly been prone to were evidence of such an upbringing.

The Gamma was deeply honored that Naniko would let him into the lands, and he shot her a grateful and earnest smile. I'd love to see it, he said, laughing slightly as he began to trot after her in the general direction of the dens. I'm honored you'd let me see it. Lead the way, Naniko, my friend!

Shandom image by James; table code from the mentors!

<style>
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:left; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.shandomjames-box {float:right;}
.shandomjames {font-family:trebuchet ms; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.shandomjames .words {font-size:35px; font-family: 'Bilbo'; line-height:20px; padding:15px;}
.shandomjames p.ooc {font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
.shandomjames p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.shandomjames .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.shandomjames p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px;}
.shandomjames b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:13px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread