Yummy in my Tummy! [p]
[html]

OOC here.

Terra nodded her head eagerly, eyes bright. Chances of the energetic coyote settling down and actually growing an interest in gardening was unlikely, but she definitely wanted to learn about it. See how it worked, watch the plants grow. Learn which ones she was not supposed to destroy for fun. Nodding her head Terra accepted the apology. Thanks. It's not your fault. I still have some friends left there...and I don't think I need to understand to be grateful that I'm still alive.

Asked who attacked her Terra darkened. She stood stock still, body tense at the thought, remembering what happened. The coyote regretted ever saving his life. She should have left him to die. His name's Augustus. Her eyes glittered, hard as diamonds. No light of warmth shot through. Two sides of the coin resided within her, and this was the other one, the side capable of killing without mercy. I didn't realize it either...until my dirty blood was pointed out. She laughed, a harsh sound that mocked the world that had made her what she was.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread