Communication's dead
[html]
Word Count :: 509 Wee. Ahiga just had a mini heart attack :|

“I am... acquainted with a few members here. And may I ask whom it is I am speaking to?” he responded somewhat vaguely, aiming to create a phatic atmosphere by curbing his typical offensive manner of speech, not really sure how else to describe how he had come to know of the pack and now cautious of the woman rank from the questions of which he asked; to him who had never joined another pack they were intrusive, things only someone of some rank should be asking him and thus he jumped to the conclusion that the woman had some form of standing within the pack. “Some members recently came by Aniwaya trading, so when I left I guess I just choose to go with what I knew, in seeking a new place to stay” the answer was honest, although the lad wasn't sure if it was what the woman wanted to know; he had a very vague idea of the pack as a whole and had thus far heard of nothing objectionable about them and so seeking acceptance within the pack had seemed like a good idea, that and there were other more... tempting reasons to linger within the pack; but they were most certainly not his main reason for choosing Casa, just an extra bonus feature he may explore once he decided how he felt upon the matter of the red male.

When asked of his skills he felt more comfortable to respond, sure of his answer for it was knowledge he easily possessed. “I can proficiently hunt in a variety of ways, skin and other such related tasks. Aside from that, I guess I can make dyes, paint and the like if anyone would be interested in such things, along with minor crafting capability such as bag making. Before I left Aniwaya I had been looking to learn more of horses and animals, wishing to learn more in regards to low speech if there is someone here capable of teaching me such things?” when he was finished he smiled slightly, unsure what the woman would make of his talents; despite his bulky build he was no fighter, no manual worker, he found his peace with finer tasks.

With the woman’s questions answered he paused, waiting for more input on her part, only for green eyes to be drawn away to that of another approaching figure; a familiar one that he was still unsure just exactly what to make of. “Sebastian” he greeted cautiously, as if the male may eat him alive or say something inappropriate, the smile on his lips was somewhat terrified and yet secretive at the same time. Flicking his sights to the woman for a moment he plucked words form his mind how to best answer the male, “I've left Aniwaya, things are so still and unchanging there. It's not my home, so figured i'd come over here where I at least... know a few members?” pointedly he stared at the male, pleading for him to not say anything regarding their past together.

Photo courtesy of KilljoyDivine

<style>
.KMTT_AhigaOH p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH b {font-family:verdana; color:#cdd0c9; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#151615 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH {background-color:#191921; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#adb1a5; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1783/ahigatab3.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:346px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_AhigaOH .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AhigaOH .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread