Back where we Belong.
[html]<style type="text/css">
.fluid {margin:0 auto;padding:0;background:#7d4e44 url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... arobin.jpg) no-repeat right top;width:100% }
.fluid .in {padding:10px 10px 10px 20px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#fff;}
.fluid .box {width:280px;height:320px;float:right;}
.fluid p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #6AA2B1}
.fluid .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.fluid .line { border-bottom:1px dotted #5A899B; margin:0 220px 5px auto;}
.fluid b {color:#0C1C33;font-family:georgia}
.fluid .header {color:#CFDB62;font-family:georgia;font-size:140%;font-style:italic;text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px}
.fluid a {color:#43213A}
.fluid a:hover {color:#214055;text-decoration:underline}</style>

A robin feathering his nest
Has very little time to rest
While gathering his
Bits of twine and twig

I know Nuki is going to post but I had to sneak in. Since Amaranth will be my NPC I'm playing her a bit.

Ayita knew her son got around. the boy was meant to do great things and he was a wonderful advocate for the pack. She knew that when he was older that he would find his place in the pack like all her children had. Each one was finding their feet Hati roaming with her a lot, Charlotte was training to take her fathers place and Skoll he was the wandering soul.

Smiling to Orin He's a good boy She spoke as she turned to to sound coming behind her. She gave a glance to Strel bowing her head as Hati did the same. The pair shifted slightly out of the way as Niro began to speak. Ayita smiled at him and nodded Things have simmered down

Amaranth had simmered down over the years and even now she was doing better. Amaranth looked at the male leader she was hoping to see her father but in stead it was Strelein. Strel its been so long its so good to see you. She said smiling as she glanced down at her two children. She chuckled a little bit golden eyes filled with happiness

Though quite intent in his pursuit
He has a merry tune to toot
He knows a song
Will move the job along
[/html]

Messages In This Thread