[M] Things to make it all better.
[html]
Word Count :: 270 OOC:

So far so good, were the words that went through Jiva’s mind as he saw her tail move faster, showing her joy. He did the same, his tail tip touching his back. He nearly melted at her smile, and knew then and there, that there was something special. That’s why you better not screw it up he thought to himself as he pushed his back legs forward in a small leap at her acceptance to join him. He then proceeded to trot around.

“Yeah I actually visited the city near by, it was creepy, so quiet, and barely anything living there.”

He said, though he seemed to have forgotten his problems ultimately, they were there, just hidden. He would get over it eventually he knew, but things were fresh in his young mind and it hurt to know he had lost something. He would do what he could not to lose this something or he would leave the pack and never join another again. He wouldn’t deserve to have pack brothers or sisters if he didn’t know how to talk to them or take care of them.

“But i found a lot of stuff there, nothing I could use, but it was something to look at. The place we are going to is smaller and has a bit more life to it at least.”

He said reassuringly. It wasn’t anywhere near as scary as the city was. He had wandered thrugh the town once. He had not entered any of the places, but he would today with the help of Palaydrin.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread