[m] Heaven Sent
[html]
<style type="text/css">.marsmel2 b {color:#133341;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b2 {color:#53070b;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;} .marsmel2 b3 {color:#3c1d33;text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFFF;}</style>
http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... melwc2.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: Yeah here you go :3
Don't waste your time on me

Mars had been keeping a close eye on the days that passed. He sucked at counting days though, because sometimes he would wake up and not know how many days had passed. Lately, he had been really good at keeping the days though, the last two months Bartholomew and Hurricane had taken less and less time out of his days. When he would sleep, he would actually sleep instead of waking up as someone else only seconds later and his body going off and doing some random thing and then coming back and becoming Mars again. Two months was all he needed though, to keep that time, because if he could recall a whole two months, then he would be able to predict the day. He tried to remember Krystalle's pregnancy, but those days were so spread apart that he couldn't recall all of it. He remembered when Amon and Paz were born, but not when they were conceived.

Mars was anxious in his room though, and he paced back and forth, counting obssessively both out loud and in his head. No-no that's not right... 6-18-22....24... muttered the man before Krystalle finally got up from her seat and she stopped the man with a hand pressed on his chest. He stopped and looked at her with his bright husky-blue eyes. Marsy, calm down. What are you counting so hard for? asked the woman, and both of Mars' ears fell back. They were not flattened in sorrow though, rather in anger for the woman interrupting him. The look on his face was short lived, but his ears stayed flattened. She didn't know about Orin. She knew that the woman had come back and she was obviously not happy about it, but she had not known that Mars had finally broken his asexuality for the female and not only that but within the next few days, the little pups were coming into the world.

....Orin is pregnant... spoke Mars, and Krystalle furrowed her brows and cocked her head. Mars' eyes moved away from Krystalle's pale pink ones. Marsy....Why did she come to the Court? she asked, her anger already starting to boil it's way to the top. I'm the father... Mars spoke, but he did not back down from her, no, he stood up to Krystalle and he turned away from her and walked away after that. Krystalle was shocked enough to where she was just standing there, thinking about what just happened. She soon figured out what he was counting. She sniffled, but did not go after Mars. She knew better.

Mars walked out of his house, and he wandered more towards 'downtown' in the city of Lunenburg. He and Krystalle lived more in the suburbs than in the area where he was going to, but for some odd reason he decided to head that way. He could have gone to the ocean, but that was only if the man was in the mind of Bartholomew Cubbins. He headed toward the costume shop that he had not visited in some time. Why? You could ask him this all day, but he could not tell you the exact reason. He continued to count while he walked though, and sooner or later Bartholomew materialized next to him. What'cha countin' Marsy? An' why ya' bein' rude to mah girl, eh? He'd just walked into the room when Mars was walking out, so he didn't have a chance to say anything while they were there, and he had less of a chance to apologize to Krystalle for Mars' bluntness. I'm only going to tell you once, Bartholomew, Shut. The. FUCK. Up! the man spoke and continued counting on his fingers. Yo bro, you need to chill the fuck out. Before I make you chill the fuck out. Bart threatened Mars for once, which was weird to hear coming from Bartholomew. Mars was the one who would usually be threatening Bart, but this time it was the other way around. Mars stopped walking and he became stiff and he got a very violent look in his eye and he turned to Bartholomew with his teeth bared, like he always did. Suck my big fat dick, motherfucker. Go buttfuck your little buddies or something, jackass. Just fucking leave me alone. Mars snarled as his hackles raised on his back. Bartholomew balled up his fist and decked Mars straight in the face. Mars fell to the ground and he held his cheek, where Bartholomew hit him. Mars, Fuck you, don't fucking disrespect me, or mah girl, or I'm gonna ta' fuck ya' up. Got me? I have mah life, and ya' have yers. I have mah fuckin' kids and ya' have yers. Bartholomew spoke, his ears flattened against his skull. Mars looked into the eyes of the other male, the one that matched his own. They aren't your kids....You know that. the man growled back before he got up and started to walk away from Bartholomew now.

Bart followed persistently, like the asshole he was, and he continued to babble about how Krystalle was his girl, and since it they were all in one body that the mentality should be the one who owns the kids. Mars argued back about how Hurricane was the father of those children, and everyone knew it, and not only that but Bartholomew didn't care for the children like Mars had done. The children knew Mars more then they knew Bart. They definitely did know Hurricane though. They knew all they needed to know about Hurricane.

Sooner or later Mars would finally just fall into silence and the only thing that was able to be heard was the sound of his paw pads hitting the ground as he walked angrily across the road. He eventually smelt the smell of the pregnant woman that was going to be mother of his children. He also had a question for the woman as well, one that would secure their relationship. He followed the scent until it lead right to where he was planning on going anyways. He put a soft smile on his lips as he walked into the store and gave a happy yip to the woman. Hello, Orin, and babies. Shouldn't you and them be resting somewhere? he asked Orin, a smirk on his maw as he walked up to the woman. He'd had little time with these pups, unlike the time he had with Amon and Paz, and he wanted to change that. Starting now.

Mars speaks Bartholomew Speaks Hurricane Speaks

You're already the voice inside my head..
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread