self sabotage
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Atisia (marten) is visible :3

Io explained and Ulilohi stood, shifting her gaze from the various objects that were spoken of, to the building project, to the two canines themselves. From what she could tell, Freetown was a trading port of some sort. So far, Ulilohi had only traded with the nearest packs, including Crimson Dreams before Savina and her friends dispersed. Now, the tribe was in a limbo state of not knowing if they had full sovereignty of their tribe or not, and Ulilohi hadn't dared enter into agreements just yet. But, perhaps a visit to Cour des Miracles was long overdue. If this Freetown place would want to trade with AniWaya, it could mean fresh resources. "They are some sort of trading port, then? I assume one must first cross the north to get there, or are there quicker ways?" Ulilohi had not yet learnt of Cercatori d'Arte's ship.

The male handed Io some papers, which were handed to Ulilohi, and the Anasgayv found herself gaping at them, and their detail. It was like a painting. She had never seen anyone make a painting of their building before building it before. Io answered Ulilohi's question but the brown female was quickly distracted, answering quickly and studying the papers in depth. A completely foreign idea, Ulilohi was simply amazed at these drawings, and her curiosity for the male did not lessen. "Yes, I was thinking to perhaps expand the system to include several packs. For easier communication. Tell me—" She looked up at him and quickly shot him a direct question. "Did you make these?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread