I'm here, but my mind is elsewhere.
[html]
Word Count :: 264 OOC: could you tell me the extent of her injuries and if there are any bandages or anything? I don't wanna work too blind ^^

She was a higher rank than him and he looked down in respect as he hadn’t known and felt stupid for it. Her question made him shake his head.

“No I am not really new I just... um I have been absent trying to prove my skills. They are not so easy I suppose.”

He said, at her answer to her fresh wounds he looked at her with a sad face. How could anyone want to attack her and what would she do to provoke such an attack, but the comment left him thinking that she did not want to talk about it. Understandably he nodded sadly.

“I am sorry this happened to you. It is no good to get hurt. My father had been hurt in a battle last year. It looked painful and I could do nothing, may I see? I’m learning to heal myself. I won’t touch or anything if you don’t want me to.”

His eyes were staring at her leg that had been off the ground when she was hunting. Perhaps she was that hungry and Jiva looked around knowing the rabbit was long gone.

“Are you hungry? I could try to scare you something up. Although it seems my hunting skills aren’t very good alone.”

He blushed. His latest kill had been with Palaydrian when she had first joined. Now he had tried after to kill a rabbit or two like this one, but had failed. She had a reason to fail. He did not.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread