[M] Things to make it all better.
[html]
Word Count :: 322 OOC:

The town was a desolate place, but something made Palaydrian move into it with curiousity and it wasn’t until they were a bit closer that he finaly heard what he was sure she was looking for with her body language at the sound. Wind chimes, he was sure his grandmother owned some in her home. He didn’t try to speak though she seemed intrigued and he nearly rushed to her side when she fell but she recovered on her own to find the items that chimed with every hit. Jiva smiled as she pointed at it with the most fascinated look on her face.

“They are called windchimes. I don’t know what they were used for, maybe just the pretty noises. I’m pretty sure my grandma and grandpa have these. Watch this.”

He slowly passed by her and purposely brushed her for the touch, before stopping right by the chimes. He pushed the middle one with his claw and the area rang out in random music. He had a grin on his face. He too loved the sound the chimes made. Looking up he took a hold of the string and undid it. Then handed it to the woman.

“Human things are free for the taking, though I think it would be best not to keep it at the den.”

He said. He knew they weren’t humanizing the pack and that they were trying to take the things they made away, but he couldn’t help but want to give this to her because she seemed so intrigued by it, and he even liked the sound it made. Perhaps she could put it up somewhere someone didn’t know or even outside the territory where it could still play it’s beautiful sound. He wasn’t sure what she would do with it, but as it didn’t belong to anyone anymore it was his gift to her.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread