self sabotage
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Atisia (marten) is visible :3
Just as a note, I don't think a wolf could survive swimming over the Bay of Fundy, as it's more than 39 miles wide of ocean, and wolves tend to avoid swimming IRL ;< I refrained from referencing that part of your post in case you wanted to edit it or just let it fly <3

Ulilohi listened as they explained, and she already found herself forming a plan in her head. This Freetown place... perhaps it had more things she could need. Perhaps they had better livestock, even. It seemed like it was a fruitful place to visit, but she would have to be well-prepared. And someone would have to take the reins of the tribe in her absence. "I see! Do you know, what sorts of things can I use to trade with in Freetown? Are there materials they covet more than others?" A big bulk of anything valuable in their eyes would get her the furthest with as little of a following as possible. It was beginning to sound tempting to travel over there alone, if possible. She was a big girl, she could take care of herself.

Io seemed to like the idea of expanding the pigeon system, and Ulilohi shot her a comment as well, following up on her proposition. "Yes, so far we have this one bird trained for Cour des Miracles, and they have birds trained for us. We were going to expand to include Crimson Dreams, but I have learnt that Savina and her friends are not there anymore." There were other, and new packs, about as well. Ulilohi truly had no overview: she ought to send the scouts looking. The male answered her question, language deeply accented. In that sense, it was only Io who spoke purely here, as Ulilohi's own speech was littered with mispronunciations or AniWayan phonology. She nodded eagerly. "Well, it looks like art to me. I have never seen anything like this." Fascinating.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread