self sabotage
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Atisia (marten) is visible :3
Ah, okay then! :3

The councilwoman made a list of items as Io gave her opinion, already making plans to visit the place. What did she have that could be of interest? Perhaps some of the many ornaments, and she still had a few lovely tool sets crafted in the Great Tribe lying around. In reality, though, there really wasn't much. She would have to collect some tradeables before she went, else she would only find that she did not have the means to acquire what she wanted. Unless she brought livestock with her, perhaps. Or raw materials. She would have to consider it later. "Nice to know, thanks," she noted, and that was that. She was more curious about their project than Freetown -- the latter could always be explored when she went there anyway.

Io seemed to know more of other packs than she did, and she was glad that the bicolored hybrid was looking down at her work rather than up at the tribe's council leader. She shifted her gaze somewhat uncomfortably at the realization and made a mental note to make a better effort at mapping nearby packs. But the idea that Io presented her with was not new, even if the pack's name was. "Yes, it could mean much easier communication across most packs. I'll admit, I cannot write, but I am certain Aranck or one of the scouts can help me with that!" Besides, was it really so important that all messages were sent by her personally? She could always, if she never learned to write, have someone write for her, if it was such a big deal. No, her main motivation for establishing the system was not so that she could casually chat with other leaders -- it was more about safety. Backup could come quicker if the call came by the wings of swift birds rather than slow envoys. "I believe those birds would be up for it, if a bird so slow as a pigeon is. X'yrin of Ichika no Ho-en taught me a little about bird training, but I do not know much. Perhaps she would accept an invitation to come and aid us."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread