horrid caress of your sweet nothings
[html]

Sorry for the wait D8 pgp: 4+

At the appearance of the stranger, Alistair blinked with surprise. Hm. Good job, horse. Ali glared at Dolaidh, wondering why she didn't warn him about a possible enemy. She simply gave him an overly innocent look, as if she did nothing wrong. Alistair gave a soft sigh, watching the other man with curiosity and little hostility. He was slender, and not of wolf or coyote blood. Possible dog, telling by his coat. A rather handsome dog, at that. A small smile cam onto his leathery lips, crossing his arms as the dog spoke. "The sea is definitely both. She can never decide. Should she let you sail smoothly or kill you?" Alistair chuckled, turning his gaze from the slender man to the sea. Alistair had met both sides of the watery mistress. The side that he loved, that made him feel a god. And the side that he feared, the one that wished for him to die a horrible death surrounded by all the things he feared.

Alistair watched as he stripped his vest, giving a slight grin. Alistair soon approached the water, letting the numbness take over once more. He went in as deep as his pants would let him; Alistair preferred his shorts dry. The water was up to his knees, lapping against the very bottom of his denim shorts. "I'm Alistair, Alistair Gibson. Nice to meet ya." Alistair uncurled his crossed arms, bending down to wash the concoction of honey from his hair. It took a few scoops of the icy sea water, but his multicolored hair was soon flat against his head. "You have a good opinion of the sea. I've made the ocean my second home, so I would definitely know." Alistair ran a hand through his hair, ruffling it a bit to be rid of the moisture. When his colorful hair was down from it's usual upright position, it was short and curled around his face and the base of his ears. He looked almost normal, if you got past the colorful splatters and rainbow-puke hair.

"Who are you?" Alistair approached slightly closer, enough to touch. He had to admit, he found this man strange. He wasn't hostile, but he wasn't exactly friendly. He was mysterious in a captivating way. Ali was definitely interested, so why not flirt a bit? "And what is such a handsome man doing some place like this?" Alistair's voice was soft as his bihued eyes narrowed. The surfer's tail wagged slightly, just above the grips of the water. Hopefully this man wouldn't mind playing a bit with him.

<style type="text/css">
.aCAIllis b {font-weight:bold; color:#0c2330;}
.aCAIllis p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.aCAIllis .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.aCAIllis {margin:0 auto; width:520px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o3O17.png), url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png);
background-position: center bottom, center top;
background-repeat: no-repeat, repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; padding: 10px 0px 197px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#16303e; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread