self sabotage
[html]
<style>
#ulilohi {width:90%; margin:10px auto; border:0; font-family: arial, sans-serif;}
#ulilohi p {padding:0; text-indent:0;}
#ulilohi p.wc {text-align:right;}
</style>

Atisia (marten) is visible :3
I just remembered, there's 4 additional pigeons! I had forgotten to update the website, the trade was made during the Winter Festival. Updated the website now though! :3

Io explained as she worked, and the councilwoman was more than interested. The most advanced thing she had ever made were larger dreamcatcher. And, once, she had helped her aunt build a new bench for her to sleep on, but she had been a child then, and most of it had been holding the materials and giving it to the older female when asked. It was fascinating to her how someone could have a vision of something, and then simply create it, as if it was no big deal. Like Hadley had, with his necklace for Grace. And Claudius did with wood and his dyes. The most Ulilohi could ever hope to create was the dance of her spear, though she supposed that was something. The bicolored female mentioned AniWaya's quite recent past and the councilwoman immediately felt the need to close the subject, though resisted the urge. It was true: it could mean quicker backup at another time. "Yes, I think it could be safer overall if we have means to reach each other more quickly." When she mentioned other qualities and chuckled, Ulilohi just joined in and said nothing more. Next to Io, standing the building stuff, she didn't really feel like a capable person, though she was good at one thing: not letting that show. Io explained that the crossed planks were to become the roof, and she made a gesture as if to aid her. "If you want me to aid in your project, I am more than happy to." She knew, though, that unless it was easy stuff, she would likely be a liability rather than an asset. "I could hold them up for you or something." She added it quickly, so as to lower the bar a bit.

Ichika was disbanded? That was saddening news. Ulilohi had traded pigeons with X'yrin during the Winter Festival, and the female had seemed capable enough. Although, perhaps events had caused some kind of unrest among members -- it sounded that way from what Io said. "I did not know they were no longer claiming a territory, though I never visited them. I met her during the Winter festival. Hopefully, she is still around. I am certain she could help with expanding the system, as she is quite skilled with birds."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread